This Page has been viewed 6,788 times
Welcome to the information page on Crysis™ for CrysisFiles
PC (WindowsXP and Windows VISTA)
Release Date: November 2007
First Person Shooter
OFFICIAL GAME PAGES
Developed by: Crytek Studios
Published by: EA Games
Crysis™ is a next-generation PC first-person shooter from Crytek, the award-winning developers of Far Cry. A stunning technical achievement, Crysis™ combines incredible visuals, cunning gameplay and an epic story that challenges gamers to adapt to survive.
Powered by CryENGINE 2™, Crysis™ delivers the ultimate DX10 gaming experience for the PC, including unparalleled graphics, special effects and artificial intelligence. The game is also scaleable to deliver a breath-taking FPS experience for older DX9 PCs.
For more details about CryENGINE™ 2, click here.
Global tensions have reached boiling point as the U.S. and North Korea square off in the South China Sea. At stake: a mysterious artifact uncovered by a team of U.S. archeologists.
The North Korean government quickly seizes the area, prompting the U.S. to dispatch an elite team of Special Forces operatives on a rescue mission. During the siege the true nature of the artifact quickly emerges, pointing to the existence of an alien presence on Earth, and ultimately the trigger for a massive-scale alien invasion.
The battle to save Earth begins as the aliens' flash freeze the tropics into a ghostly-white frozen landscape.
As gamers take up arms against the aliens, they will be outfitted with customizable weapons and a high tech Nanosuit, allowing them to adapt their tactics and abilities to a hostile, ever-changing environment and a mysterious enemy.
Some of the features include:
Adapt Engage Survive
- An epic story thrusts players into an ever-changing environment, forcing them to adapt their tactics and approach to conquer battlefields ranging from newly frozen jungle to zero-gravity alien environments.
- A high-tech Nanosuit allows gamers to augment their abilities in real time on the battlefield. Players can choose to enhance their speed, strength, armor and cloaking abilities to approach situations in creative tactical ways
Veni Vidi Vici
- A huge arsenal of modular weaponry gives gamers unprecedented control over their play style. Blow the opposition away with experimental weapons, discover alien technology and utilize custom ammunition from incendiary-tipped rounds to tactical munitions that can silently put foes to sleep.
- Lifelike enemy AI challenges players to assess a situation and approach it strategically. It isn't about having the fastest trigger finger �" players are challenged to be proactive in the fight, not reactive.
- Battle a horrifying alien species in a true Zero-gravity environment, where physics change everything as players must adapt to moving in Zero-G and contending with the recoil from their weapons and more.
Open, Physicalized World
- Built from the ground up using Crytek's proprietary CryENGINE 2™, Crysis' visuals define "state of the art," with full DX10 support and scalable options to deliver solid performance on older machines.
Bring it Online
- Choose your own path through the open world of Crysis, destroying obstacles, driving vehicles from VTOL's to boats and using the environment itself against your enemies.
- Full-featured multiplayer for up to 32 players with real-time armor and weapons customization. For a pure adrenaline fix hit the Instant Action button, or prepare yourself for the all-new multiplayer PowerStruggle mode that combines economy and vehicle warfare, alien technology and ranking, all wrapped in a strategic objective-based experience.
| || || |
|User Comments |
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. CrysisGameFiles.com is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 1 | Last comment: 02-19-2010 at 16:56
From: (Kansas City)
Joined: December 30th, 2009
| I want to play crysis but i dont know if my system will play it I have a intel core i7 1.6ghz processor with a nvidia geforce gt 240m graphics card 4 gigs ram. please someone let me know if it can. E-mail me at email@example.com |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!